Seats Again

Guest Alan Harrison

Guest Alan Harrison

I still can't make up my mind about seats. Has anyone got the Cobra - Classic Seat fitted? It's the vinyl covered one with the ribbed back. I thought the retro look might suit the style of the Hood. Its either these or the new clubmans that I've found for £200 the pair including subframes............I just hate buying stuff from pictures!

You don't have to buy from pictures. Go to Exeter show and try a few out. Failing that then places like Europa and Demon Tweaks and Midland Wheel supplies all have showrooms at their premises. No need to buy from them - just try before you buy.

Ant

Guest paul thompson

I have Corbau seats (or at least one of them, I'll get the other before SVA) I went to MWS as they're just up the road from me, and tried their own make, Didi'nt find them too comfy, sat tin the Corbeau and it fitted like a glove, even the girlfriend likes them and wants some in her Audi A2!

Guest Alan Harrison

I bought my seats yesterday from MWS. They are a mail order outfit that advertize in all the magazines. Their address is Cornwood Farm, Napton Road, Stockton, Warwickshire. 01926 817444. It is actually a farm and not that easy to find. As I drove slowly down Napton Road checking every opening and turning I checked my mirror and noticed a Vauxhall SRI and an Impretza doing the same as me. You'll find them at that point along the Napton Road when you think you must have missed them. The yard you reverse into to turn back is MWS. map

The place looks a bit of a dump but the showrooms ok and we had a helpfull guy to serve us. The seats are all on display and you can try them out. I believe they are Cobra seats but re branded to Mamba. I went for black vinyl clubmans and a set of runners for £244.00. Good selection of wheels to.