Hi,

I'm really getting ahead of myself here, but I was reading an article about a Striker and it had a bench seat which actually looked quite good. It got me thinking about cheap alternatives to fitting the Sierra seats. Has anyone fitted a bench type seat to their Hood ?

Building my car on a really tight budget means posh seats will have to come when its on the road :rolleyes:

Cheers

Nige

Guest chris brown
Hi,

I'm really getting ahead of myself here, but I was reading an article about a Striker and it had a bench seat which actually looked quite good. It got me thinking about cheap alternatives to fitting the Sierra seats. Has anyone fitted a bench type seat to their Hood ?

Building my car on a really tight budget means posh seats will have to come when its on the road :rolleyes:

Cheers

Nige

Unless you are over 6'6" I would think it would be rather difficult and not all that cheap the better bet IMHO would be to get down to the local scrap yard and look for a pair of smallish seats from a scrap car. Someone has some from a fiat panda which looked good. Also someone used some out of a Suzuki rascal van (very flat and small runners). But there must be lots of others. MX5 ones are a nice shape if you could find then.

Should not cost more than £6 - £8 each