Gbs (etb) Gauges

Guest wigman_99

Guest wigman_99

I bought the full set from GBS at Peterborough (Speed, Tacho, Fuel, Volts, Oil, Water) with all the sensors etc.

Am in the process of fitting them to my baby, but when wiring all 6 gauges in parallel for Illumination the Fuel Guage won't light.

I've taken it out and tested using a 12V battery but with no joy. <_<

Any tips please people?

Ta. Ed

ps. is this an ok way of fitting, illumination in one circuit then move onto the senders?

lighting circuit has nothing to do with the senders etc.

i have etb guages and run all the illumination in parallel - vaguely remember i had to reseat one of the bulbs when I installed mine.

Guest mower man
lighting circuit has nothing to do with the senders etc.

i have etb guages and run all the illumination in parallel - vaguely remember i had to reseat one of the bulbs when I installed mine.

Hi,I had similar problems down to iffy contacts and bulbs,a couple were replaced no probs since ,found tech support at ETB very good and the gauges also very good 10,000miles on only one let down ,temp sender failed after a o/heating [head gasket failure] replaced very quickly by post. MOWERMAN

Guest wigman_99
Hi,I had similar problems down to iffy contacts and bulbs,a couple were replaced no probs since ,found tech support at ETB very good and the gauges also very good 10,000miles on only one let down ,temp sender failed after a o/heating [head gasket failure] replaced very quickly by post. MOWERMAN

Thanks mowerman, spoke to ETB today and they're going to send out new bulbs. :D