Its On The Road At Long Last

Guest wrights

Guest wrights

Hi All

After 5 weeks off red tape by the DVLA I have final got my super spec 05 kit registered, passed SVA 1st Sept Registered 8th Oct. Poor lady at the DVLA at Wimbledon has been pulling her hair out because the person who completed the build report had not submitted it. Chased it for over 2 weeks, Wimbledon DVLA use an out site agency who are based at Orpington to complete the inspection.

Only other problem I got a Q plate but, hay ho life goes on.

Again many thanks to all on this forum who have helped me over the last 2.5 years, with out this help I would have stopped the build ages ago.

Cheers

Stephen B)

Hi All

After 5 weeks off red tape by the DVLA I have final got my super spec 05 kit registered, passed SVA 1st Sept Registered 8th Oct. Poor lady at the DVLA at Wimbledon has been pulling her hair out because the person who completed the build report had not submitted it. Chased it for over 2 weeks, Wimbledon DVLA use an out site agency who are based at Orpington to complete the inspection.

Only other problem I got a Q plate but, hay ho life goes on.

Again many thanks to all on this forum who have helped me over the last 2.5 years, with out this help I would have stopped the build ages ago.

Cheers

Stephen B)

Great news and the Sun is shining... Is the Q plate because more than one part is reconditioned ?

Guest wrights
Great news and the Sun is shining... Is the Q plate because more than one part is reconditioned ?

Hi Tony

Yes that's correct, but it makes no differance to me if its on an Q, just want to enjoy it, hopefully the weather going to be fine this week end

Cheers

Stephen