Nose Cone Badge

Guest MarkB

If Somebody gets a spare minute in the near future, could they please measure the distance from the front or rear of the nose cone to the badge....

i know there is a flat bit where the badge goes......... mine is a "was" my body shop boys thought i had caused the flat bit by dropping it... sooooooo they spent a couple of hours making it "better". :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

28102008143.jpg

28102008144.jpg

Guest chris brown

Very smart I wouldn’t be sticking a badge on that paintwork if you want a badge up front how about sticking it on the grill? How about getting Lazerman to make you a personalised grill with a small area to stick it? Or stick one each side of the bonnet.

Very smart I wouldn’t be sticking a badge on that paintwork if you want a badge up front how about sticking it on the grill? How about getting Lazerman to make you a personalised grill with a small area to stick it? Or stick one each side of the bonnet.

i think the new gbs badge will look sweet against the orange, fortunatly the bodyshop have some spare paint left for if i damage them, they used 2 1/2 ltr's to spray just those 5 bits!!! lamborghini gallardo orange with 4 coats of laquer...... all for 170 quid... my wallet really hurts but quite a bargain.