Winter Show-time ! ! !

Guest mickmellors

Guest mickmellors

Colin Russell has brought a WINTER show to my attention that sounds like it is well worth a visit - thanks Colin

It's the Footman James Bristol Classic Car Show at the Royal Bath & West Showground, Shepton Mallet, Somerset, 31 Jan & 1 Feb 2004 10am - 5pm, £7 on the day or £5 in advance, under 16s free, OAPs, students & disabled £3.

There is one free ticket with every five purchased in advance so it might be good idea for block bookings to be made through area secs. If area secs want to put the blocks through Colin Russell, he has offered to do the necessary and share out the discount or they can book direct on 0117 907 1000.

Organisers website www.nwe.co.uk

There is a Haynes Motor Museum prize draw for 3 pairs of winners to ride in one of their classic Ferraris, guided tour and lunch.

Unfortunately I have my Dads 75th Birthday :wacko: :o :p B) that weekend so cant go but I would like to hear from anyone that goes for future ref. please.

I will try and find the venue on multimap and put a link on here ASAP - come back if you are interested