Le Mans Latest

Guest mickmellors

Guest mickmellors

Well we got some good news and some not so good news on Saturday morning.

The good news was that we have finally got confirmation of our camping permits and we have been allocated our spaces in one of the best camping areas at Le Mans - 'Maison Blanc'. This area is virtually opposite Karting Nord where the Club has been for several previous trips. I understand the toilet and shower facilities will be better this time.

The bad news is that the cost of the permits has risen from £30 last year to £52 this year, so I have the unpleasant duty of asking for an additional £22 per permit.

I have managed to contact 2/3rds of those booked to go and all have been very understanding over the price hike and for that I am very grateful. The trip is still excellent value and will be a great experience especially for those who have not been before ( me ! ).

At this time I have just one permit available at the new price of £52. It is strictly first come first served so print off a booking form from this website and send your cheque off. First one out of the mail box gets the ticket ! !

I will keep a reserve list in case anyone drops out for any reason.