Time Trial Driving

Guest Andrew M

Guest Andrew M

All,

I having been looking for a time trail rally like the one that was on "Top Gear" last night as thought that it would be good fun but am unable to find one in this country, does anyone know of one that they have done in the past or one that they have heard about as I thought that it might be good fun to take the kit car along to.

Cheers.

Andy M

Guest alfaGTA

I didn't see all of top gear unfortunately so this reply may not be accurate but have you tried contacting a local Motor club as some have night navigation type events and although i've not personally been involved in such events i have attended several........... Think road rally stages with time traps but within the daily "legal road speeds"

Guest TerryBarry

I felt that Clarkson's co-driver could have done a bit more - despite his lack of English.

Surely he could have indicated to Jeremy to speed-up slow-down by grasping some part of his anatomy ..........

Guest mower man

Hi there are a few things to consider about road rallies

1.Legal ones are run by M.S.A affiliated motor clubs you have to be a member.

2.Insurance your nomal policy will not cover " competetive" events.

3.The good events are very ,very , competetive

4You need agood navigator who you must trust implicitly.Reading maps ,route books at night in an open car can be frustrating!!!!!!

Go along to your local motor club make some enquiry's, it is good fun, but can be very hard on the car and also on freindships HTH mowerman