Big Brekkie Run Sussex 25th April

Guest greenwood03

Guest greenwood03

We're having a re-run of last Octobers Big Brekkie Run as above. The venue if the Chalet Cafe at Cowfold.

Details here: bigbrekkierun

The plan will be to meet there around 10.00. When we get a show of hands we'll be able to plan some runs/convoys to the Cafe; Currently there is definitely one leaving Sevenoaks area and there'll be one from Uckfield as well. Subject to interest, we'll add in: Guildford + Godstone, possibly Godalming. So if you're interested, please pop your hand up ( ideally on the SKCC site to make life simple!!)

thx

Mark G

Guest boggybogstar

Now I'm not sure why but there never seems to be a lot of interest from us 'Southerners' when it comes to organising run outs on this forum down here, however, we first did this run out last year to the Chalet Cafe and over 50 cars attended.

Although the final arrangements and timings are to be confirmed I'm happy to arrange another little route for anybody near Uckfield (and surrounding areas) to run to the cafe.

Plan would be to leave the Little Chef car park on the Uckfield bypass around 8.15 to 8.30 and wind our way through the countryside over Ditchling Beacon followed by a short blast on the A27 (2 to 3 miles only) and then up through Poynings and Henfield to Cowfold, in all a short and sedate blat of about 30 miles to meet all the others and followed by the Chalet's famous breakfast.

Let me know who's up for this either on here or on the SKCC website

Thanks

Tony

Guest greenwood03

Taff, there'll be a few runners starting at Newlands Corner nr Guildford, its between Guildford and Shere on the A25. Do you know it? A meeting place for bikers and cars. So far looks like just 4-5 starting from there, but as always difficult to tell until a bit later in the week.

If you look at the SKCC site Tony C (Warthog ) has offered the directions to anyone who wants to run down to the Cafe from there as a PDF file ( he ran the route last time )......so you can always make contact with Tony thru the SKCC site.

Timewise, It takes about an hour for that run, and i guess folks will get there around 8.45 to leave at 9.0.