Cycle Wings

Guest bullet 771k

Guest loopyonion

Hi,

GBS do them, also car builders supplies.

I ebayed mine, for £40 quid ish new.

Also got my 220 mm wide cycle wings from eBay, now they do carbon look, and iva indicator friendly ;)

Guest stevie begg
Hi,

GBS do them, also car builders supplies.

I ebayed mine, for £40 quid ish new.

Also got my 220 mm wide cycle wings from eBay, now they do carbon look, and iva indicator friendly ;)

I stuck mines on the brackets with tiger seal, stops any cracking around screw holes..

Guest ant.b
I stuck mines on the brackets with tiger seal, stops any cracking around screw holes..

how are these newer type brackets , any improvement on the old one s i got with my kit ?

mine have small cracks showing so may change the brackets aswell as the wing s if they get any worse

Guest stevie begg
how are these newer type brackets , any improvement on the old one s i got with my kit ?

mine have small cracks showing so may change the brackets aswell as the wing s if they get any worse

I had to modify mines when the drivers one snapped and kissed the road at a funny speed lol

Guest MartinP

I was taking to Richard a couple of weeks ago and this is the GBS preferred method now.

Guest bullet 771k

OH MY GOD i have looked every where i went to car builders supplies in person to buy cycle wing brackets there dont sell them looked on ebay so many other sites please help this is really trying my patients now ! :)

Guest chris brown

They are not the most difficult things to make your self just make sure you use heavy enough steel as it is surprising how much strain they have to take. Get along to a meet or two and have a look at other peoples.

Guest AWhite

Loads of cycle wing posts. I have some of the cycle wing brackets from GBS. They fit over (or under) the bit in the front stub axle that you can move up and down and is held in place by a bolt pinching the 2 bits together. They are seriously solid. Just needed a bit of a weld to hold them in place. I got some heat shrink of eBay and put this over it to give it a nice matt black look. I'll try and post a pic later.

Andy

Guest atromford

ive got s7 and swapped to cycle wings. RH offered two types. bolt on which can get metal fatiege or welled coller which i went for. i bought the latter from RH and thought the post man must of had a crash. a jig was not used and to be honnest i wouldnt use them to support a hanning basket. i used the base and cut the arms half way. i shapped, welled etc to get wings to look passable. ( i spoke to RH and there designed for different model and wheels. )cant upload pics due to size but email me and i'll send u several pics if you encounter the same problem.

chris.

Edited by atromford