2 Ltr Pinto Complete

Guest The Modfather

Guest The Modfather

Guys for sale is my 2 ltr pinto. It is a 205 block rebuilt in 2006 by Ivor Searle (receipt and engine stamp to confirm).

It has all ancillaries except the starter as I need this myself. Inc is the exhaust (4 2 1) manifold, 32/36 carb and manifold, alternator, er, everything!

I want £250 no offers (Ebay will be £400) as I need a quick sale. It just took me to Le Man and back without any problems, apart from a supressor that broke down, but I didn't need it anyway and it shouldn't have even been fitted!

I'm not sure about the clutch assembly as I don't know whether or not I need it for my zetec conversion. Either way you'll be getting a brilliant engine.

It is still in my car, but I'm hoping to have it out within the week.

PM me if you're intertested. I would like this to go to a fellow hoody and help you save a few bob :friends:

Thanks

Guys for sale is my 2 ltr pinto. It is a 205 block rebuilt in 2006 by Ivor Searle (receipt and engine stamp to confirm).

It has all ancillaries except the starter as I need this myself. Inc is the exhaust (4 2 1) manifold, 32/36 carb and manifold, alternator, er, everything!

I want £250 no offers (Ebay will be £400) as I need a quick sale. It just took me to Le Man and back without any problems, apart from a supressor that broke down, but I didn't need it anyway and it shouldn't have even been fitted!

I'm not sure about the clutch assembly as I don't know whether or not I need it for my zetec conversion. Either way you'll be getting a brilliant engine.

It is still in my car, but I'm hoping to have it out within the week.

PM me if you're intertested. I would like this to go to a fellow hoody and help you save a few bob :friends:

Thanks

You have a pm.