Pinto Vernier Pulley

Guest Ian Maycock

Guest mower man

:good: :good:

Hi all

I am looking for a vernier pulley and timing disc form my 2.0L SOHC Pinto. does anyone have them and would like to sell them?

Iggy

Hi I hope you get a better response than I have mate !! I have been asking on and off for a year or so it seems new buy is the only way ebay seller activeliz is offering them @£63 +postHTH mower man

Guest Ian Maycock

:good: :good:

Hi I hope you get a better response than I have mate !! I have been asking on and off for a year or so it seems new buy is the only way ebay seller activeliz is offering them @£63 +postHTH mower man

Looks that way. it would appear that second hand ones are rarer than the proverbial rocking horse poo!

So if I happened to have a pair of Quaife peg adjustment ones that have never been fitted they might be of interest?

They were intended for a Mini conversion that puts a twin cam motorbike head on an A-Series block and it uses two Pinto pulleys to drive the cams. Might be why they are difficult to come by second hand as the Mini people doing this conversion are grabbing them in pairs.

I'm not going to be using them as I'm going for a different 16v engine instead so I'm selling the kit I've assembled but might be prepared to split these bits....

Rally design list them and have a picture - part number QEPPA. I can take pictures of mine if you're iterested.

Iain

Guest mower man

So if I happened to have a pair of Quaife peg adjustment ones that have never been fitted they might be of interest?

They were intended for a Mini conversion that puts a twin cam motorbike head on an A-Series block and it uses two Pinto pulleys to drive the cams. Might be why they are difficult to come by second hand as the Mini people doing this conversion are grabbing them in pairs.

I'm not going to be using them as I'm going for a different 16v engine instead so I'm selling the kit I've assembled but might be prepared to split these bits....

Rally design list them and have a picture - part number QEPPA. I can take pictures of mine if you're iterested.

Iain

Iain are you willing to split them i.e. sell one separately ? if so give me an idea of price please , :clapping: :good: mower man

Guest mower man

Am i too late, have i missed my chance?

Iggy get in touch with Ian I've only bought one so he has still got the other one left and he is not that far from you HTH :clapping: :good: mower man

Guest Ian Maycock

Iggy get in touch with Ian I've only bought one so he has still got the other one left and he is not that far from you HTH :clapping: :good: mower man

Thanks mower man i have PM'd Iain and arrange buy the other from him.