Ride Height

Guest Dom

Depends on your suspension options and depends what you set it to. About 6 or 7 inches from floor to body side panel in front of the rear arch is pretty normal. 4 inches under the hoop in front of the sump is nice if you want to clear speed bumps. 3" if not :unsure:

Ant

Guest Russler

As ANT says it should be 6-7" but even with this I found that with some spirited driving it would ground very easily on the front and rear, not sure whether anyone else has done this as it probably doesn't come recommended, but I have used the standard sierra springs on the rear with mgb front springs aswell. The mgb spring just slide inside the sierra one and are a little shorter so in normal driving they are not in contact so you get a smooth ride but when you push it these provide much stiffer suspension after an inch or so of travel. However for the front I have found the best combination to be soft springs about 200 - 250lb if I remember rightly and use stiffer dampers. Not sure for sliding pillar but this works well on wishbones.