Seats

Guest mikejo

hi all,as ive just bought a robin hood,i want to change the seats that are currently a low back style to something higher and modern!! can anybody recomend any? or if there is any one local to me that i can take a kook at there hood!!! thanks

Guest Peter Kelly

hi all,as ive just bought a robin hood,i want to change the seats that are currently a low back style to something higher and modern!! can anybody recomend any? or if there is any one local to me that i can take a kook at there hood!!! thanks

Hello Mike, I am just changing the seats in my Super Spec. I have purchased the new ones, cost me £650. The old ones which are in mint condition were made by Vauxhall I believe. I will take a photograph as soon as my camera is charged.

I live 15 miles west of Shrewsbury.

Peter.

post-4512-0-09801900-1297507946_thumb.jpg

Hello Mike, I am just changing the seats in my Super Spec. I have purchased the new ones, cost me £650. The old ones which are in mint condition were made by Vauxhall I believe. I will take a photograph as soon as my camera is charged.

I live 15 miles west of Shrewsbury.

Peter.

picture would be good and contact nummber as im interested, thanks mike

Edited by mikee2b

Guest Peter Kelly

I wanna see a pic of the 650 seats, stuff the vectra ones

Cobra Roadster 7, Black vinyl/ Blue vinyl Piping. Harness Slots in headrest.

Demon Tweeks or most of the car parts suppliers.

Peter.

P.S. Some of the seats listed are £1850 each.

I've been told those copies are very different to the genuine Cobra ones. That said I paid £100 for my mis-matched pair of genuine Cobra Roadsters (both black with black piping and harness slots but one has COBRA embroidered in the headrest area). They are new and came from Huddersfield Mini Spares as they had a load of odd ones that they were clearing so I chose a pair that were somewhere like a match.

Iain

Mike, which Hood do you have?

2b

Zero

Most seats will fit the 2b and Zero but the 3a is very narrow and in typical Robin Hood style the passenger width is smaller than the drivers side.

not sure thought it was 2b but looks like urs!!!!when i bought it the ad said mark 3!!!