Sierra Brake Callipers

Guest james atkins

Guest james atkins

Hi, iam after a set of sierra front and rear brake calippers. in good working order. even better with disks. kind regards jim,

Rears I don't have. Fronts - what size?

I have a set of 240mm vented calipers that you can have. They would need a re-build or just send them back as the exchange ones for a reconditioned set. Would save you more than the petrol money for coming to get them as you're not too far away.

260mm - might possibly have something useable but they likely don't have the carriers so if you are replacing an existing set then they would be OK but if you are starting from scratch you would need additional bits. Better shape than the 240's so £20 if you want them. Still less than he exchange value if you just chop them in for a re-con pair.

Iain

Guest james atkins

Rears I don't have. Fronts - what size?

I have a set of 240mm vented calipers that you can have. They would need a re-build or just send them back as the exchange ones for a reconditioned set. Would save you more than the petrol money for coming to get them as you're not too far away.

260mm - might possibly have something useable but they likely don't have the carriers so if you are replacing an existing set then they would be OK but if you are starting from scratch you would need additional bits. Better shape than the 240's so £20 if you want them. Still less than he exchange value if you just chop them in for a re-con pair.

Iain

Thanks ibrooks, got a pair of front calipers that are looking good. just need the rears now. thanks again for your kind offer. iam in a rush now trying to get this thing on the road for july. kind regards jim,