Front Hubs

Guest Ian Maycock

Guest Ian Maycock

I am looking for a pair of front hubs for a wishbone conversion on my 2B sliding pillar. Does anybody have a pair preferably with calipers and disc?

Iggy

Guest Ian Maycock

It would appear that sierra front hubs have become as difficult to get hold as rocking horse S**t. Can anybody advise if there is an alternative to use that is more readly available?

Iggy

Do you have the "mushrooms" and bottom ball-joints already or are you planning to buy/make them. Scorpio front hubs are interchangeable with Sierra 4x4 hubs you see so with a bigger mushroom and suitable bottom ball-joint they would do the job and since they are overlooked as a kit-donor they seem to be more readily available. Late ones use the 4x108 PCD so Sierra wheels will fit but if you get a 5-stud one then the guts should be interchangeable from your existing modified hubs.

Failing that I've got one sat in the scrap pile in my garage and I'm not far from you. I'm fairly certain I do have the pair for it but not certain just where it is - they are scrap to me so I was going to send this one for weighing in and the other one when I come across it.

Iain

Guest Ian Maycock

Hi Iain

All i have at present is the top and bottom wishbones and ball joints.

i dont mind coming over to help you look for the pair.

PM me and let me know when would be ok.

Iggy