Boot Lid/cover Type Thing Wanted

Guest weavey

Guest weavey

Evening all. Im well into the body work on my Exmo now.Looking to tidy up the rear end,and was looking for one of those three part cover things in fibreglass.Two side bits and a boot lid.Anyone know where i can get one from.Cheers Steve.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest lewthepoo

Hi Steve, funilly enough I am also doing the same thing at the mo with my exmo.

I am using marine ply covered with 25mm of foam and some fake leather, not sure if that's what your after but there are a number of different materials youi can cover it with. Mock carbon fibre, check plate etc

I will take some pics tonight & show you how im doing it - just about at the assembly stage

Lew

Guest weavey

Hi Steve, funilly enough I am also doing the same thing at the mo with my exmo.

I am using marine ply covered with 25mm of foam and some fake leather, not sure if that's what your after but there are a number of different materials youi can cover it with. Mock carbon fibre, check plate etc

I will take some pics tonight & show you how im doing it - just about at the assembly stage

Lew

Hi.Ive now made mine. Marine ply and then fiberglassed and filled.Im going to have it painted along with the car.Ive put some pics up on this section under the heading of body work progress.Cheers Steve.