Trackday Blyton Park 29Th July

Guest zoomzoom

Guest Mikeg68

Hi guys. New RH owner here. Just saw this thread on Blyton. I'll be there with my mate, we'll be in the white evo ix(mine) and white evo vi (his).

We may bring along the RH too. Its an old S7 pinto which not only have i not driven, i havent even seen it yet as im presently abroad and only bought it on ebay yesterday as it was cheap. I tend to do stupid things like that. I just want to do a few track days in a two seater to see what its like before buying something like a bigger power westfield / caterham. I know nothing about Rh cars, or how badly/well they handle.

Hopefully i'll get a chance to have a wander over and speak to some of you guys, and hopefully pass you on the track, (in the evo haha)

If anyone wants some passenger laps i'll be happy to do some swaps? I'd like to see what some of the proper setup Rh cars are like, and hopefully get to drive the demo cars which are supposed to be there.

Please say hi if you see me. Cheers Mike

Guest alfaGTA

Hi mike, I'll keep my eye out for those white evo's in my rear view mirror :drinks: Not too sure there are any S7's going but i'm happy to take a few passengers out and likewise to co-pilot the evo's.

My car is an orange and black MK indy BTW

Keith

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Mikeg68

too many cars and no idea who was who. Our S7 wouldnt run. now going to fit some bike carbs and see if we can get it to run right. Ended up doing most track time in my evo. Even let my brother drive it :o

Edited by Mikeg68

• 3 weeks later...