Robin Hood 3a For Sale

Guest Steve Allen

Guest Steve Allen

Some of you may already know and have seen this car at RH shows etc. I have offered to advertise it on my friends behalf as he is currently no longer a member:

Due to an impending addition to the family my Robin Hood 3a is for sale. Registered 1998 (Pre SVA) with 8k miles covered. Spec is as follows:

Mechanical Spec:

2.0 Pinto, rebuilt 8k miles ago, uprated oil pump, Modified distributor, B.V. Head & Piper 300 cam, lightened flywheel, DHLA40’s (36mm chokes), Fully plumbed breather system with remote oil filler, sump return and catch tank, Radiator in nose cone. (Recently tuned on rolling road). Quick shift fitted to Gearbox.

Body:

Car painted red all over (Stainless Panels), Tie bar conversion, 195/50/15 TSW Blade alloys. Interior well trimmed with Set of SW Gauges. Intatrim low back seats. Mini heater to fit (May get round to fitting prior to sale).

General:

Car is well sorted, quick and in excellent condition. Has been at most shows over the last couple of years. Box file detailing build history, including receipts totalling between c£7-9k (Don’t really want to start adding them up!).

£5000-00 ovno or (£5500-00 if you want a discount for those wanting to negotiate )

More than happy to answer any questions with further pictures available, but please don’t waste my time if not genuinely interested. I can be contacted by Email at the following address DuncanHibbert@blueyonder.co.uk

A few picture are attached below

post-17-1085748154.jpg