I Hate Football

Guest daveg

Guest daveg

So whats it worth now...and how do I get the money :boohoo:

I was let out of work (asylum) :D early because 22 men want to kick a leather bag about and everyone wants to watch...and they say I am mad :huh: :huh: :huh:

Then some idiot in a white van does this to me

post-13-1087493634.jpg

Funnily enough it was a white transit that lead to the demise of my beloved Sierra. Scum wouldn't give me his details though - no probs thinks I coz I had his reg number. I fronted up to the nearest police station and gave them the details (and got a producer for my trouble :mellow: ). A couple of weeks later they got in touch saying that they had traced the driver and he "gave a somewhat different version of events" :o and so they would not be pursuing the matter :gdit: . Surely the fact that he disappeared whilst I turned up at the nearest plod station should have set some alarm bells ringing. Doing something about it would probably have stopped them from looking for someone speeding instead. Is it any wonder why they don't get the respect they think they deserve.

At least I had the consolation of getting to extract the 2.1 from under it's bonnet for the 2B. Plod did give me the name and address of the company who owned the van - a little surfing provided an e-mail address for them <_< - don't know how good their spam filter is but it should have been busy :ph34r: .

Hope you get more than it was worth and a good compensation claim out of them without actually having any lasting injuries.

Iain

Guest jawald

Seriously - whiplash injuries often don't show symtoms for up to and beyond 48 hours after impact. Nagging pains and stiffness can result and cause long term discomfort. Visit a quack and get yourself checked out if in any doubt. If everything is ok - good - I don't believe in false claims but if legit - thats what insurance is for - you didn't ask for the rear end intrusion - did you <_<

Guest daveg

All

I ain't going to bother with injury claims....I had the same impact 2 weeks ago racing go-karts :) oh 'yerr and I won a cheap bottle of champs :p :lol: :D

Iain, why don't you sue the company?

:(

whiplash injuries often don't show symtoms for up to and beyond 48 hours after impact
:( :unsure: now I am worried...if I die in 48 hours I won't finish the hood :boohoo: :boohoo:

Dave

PS If you think the old bill are stupid you don't know the 'alf of it! You could always complain to the IPCC

Guest Battery Bill

Daveq

I ain't going to bother with injury claims....I

Your mad thats an easy 3 grands worth, after all thats what you pay extended insurance premiums for :rolleyes: