I Bent My Car

Guest Guy

Well the Kimbolton thing sounds good, I want to take the Wife and Kids in the Sierra so do I still get a free ticket? how much is the entry if I have to pay?

Guest piddy

Hello Guy.

Entrance to the show is £16 Family ticket. :o £6 Adult. :mellow: Consession £3. ;)

I should have a spare ticket that you can have :D (but I'm not sure if it will get the Sierra in) :blink:

Talking about shows Are you going to come to bletchley park museum, classic cars show this Sunday?

Guy - was gutted to read of the accident - but excellent tale of derring-do against adversity with you getting it all fixed... :)

Can't imagine what a mess it would have made of a wee tin-top :o

F.

Piddy, Well the price for Kimbolton isn't too bad and I suspect the free tickets are to get Kit's there, I'll pay to get us all in as it's a charity event.

Thanks Feek, lots of work over the weekend. It's funny that I've been meaning to fit the heater for 3 months and still haven’t got round to it but last weekend I worked on it 3 days solid! that's what motivation can do for you :D