One Show Kit Cars Tonight

Guest red7

I tuned the TV into tonight's One Show expecting to hear Richard Hammond reminiscing about his old Robin Hood kit car. But alas no, he looked really peed off as they asked him to identify 3 cars as real or replica from Top of the Pops style video work......yawn. More drivel followed by how not to drive through a ford.

Guest TerryBarry

One replica Ferrari, a pseudo Lambo and what I think was a Jaguar C type replica.

I missed out on what the "Jag" was based on - but it looked good.

There was a good bit of video about a year ago when somebody demonstrated how the design of "Off roaders" was

compromised by driving a Pug 106 through a flooded area that could not be tackled by a couple of SUVs.

Guest mower man

One replica Ferrari, a pseudo Lambo and what I think was a Jaguar C type replica.

I missed out on what the "Jag" was based on - but it looked good.

There was a good bit of video about a year ago when somebody demonstrated how the design of "Off roaders" was

compromised by driving a Pug 106 through a flooded area that could not be tackled by a couple of SUVs.

The 'jag'is an Aston Martin look alike not meant to be a replica ,offered by MSV and is actually rather nice. Re water Igoosed a citroen zantia in about 4/5" inches of water ,the air filter pick up is below bumper hieght ,water and turbo diesels do not mix written off as uneconomical repair lots of moderns suffwer like this mick