Weardale (north Pennines)

Guest red7

It's late October and we are still playing with our cars up in the high Pennines. :D Here is a still from a video clip we made today. Watch this space for clips of Hoods going quick in the hills. :ph34r:

post-11-1098638834.jpg

Another video still from our run out in the hills today. Honestly, why pay a fortune for a track day when we have such great roads. We spent all afternoon in the hills and hardly saw another car. :D Pack your bags lads and get yourselves "Up North". Hey Rizla want a bed for the night? Get that car of yours up North.

post-11-1098639573.jpg

The corners are hiding over the brow of the next hill Rizla and they are real tight, with a cattle grid to make it interesting. Many a driver has got it wrong. When can we expect you?

I'll put the kettle on Lads. Looking forward to a blast over the hills with you guys. :ph34r: After a hard drive it's nice to stop for a refreshing drink. This is a typical north east pub these days. :D The landlord gets a bit iritated when you do donuts in his car park tho. B)

post-11-1098648400.jpg

Guest chris brown

Steven I came from Ampleforth it’s about 5 mile from Sutton Bank top. Not quite as far up as you, infact the other side of the moor. For those that don’t know that’s where Red7 pretended to be a missile (red top I assume) under the wing of a tow plane :p