Barbon Recon.

Guest red7

:D Weather forcast O.K. for tomorrow, so I'm taking the day off from re-building RED7 and borrowing wor lasses MX5 for a recon. trip to Barbon, Kirkby Lonsdale, Ingelton and then a run through the Lake District. Keswick for tea and home to Washington. I'll be looking at campsites and pubs for the North East trip to Barbon Hillclimb in May. If anyone is interested in meeting up call me on 07717748544. I havn't told her but we will be stopping off to buy new parts and oils for RED7 along the way! :D Engine and Gearbox ready to install on Sunday.

post-11-1114207769.jpg

Kenny Brough has just signed up for todays run, this is going to be fun. :D 1.8 N reg MX5 v Robin Hood 2.1 2B plus. Anyone else want to come? We will be in Barnard Castle about 11.30.

:D We have had a great day out. :D We even had a go up the Barbon Hillclimb Course! :D Just to make it a very special day we also climbed Newlands, Honister and Hartside pass. :D

Kenny and I will sit down one day and write up the MX5 v 2Bplus head to head results.

post-11-1114293526.jpg

Is this the highest Robin Hood 2B in Britain? Kenny Brough summits Honister Pass.

The picture cannot express the fun we have had today. The sun shone the roads were quiet and the cars behaved themselves.

post-11-1114293961.jpg