Hoody Commuter In Durham

Guest Ruffwood

Guest Ruffwood

To the 2B ? owner I've seen several mornings going towards the A167 from Meadowfield around 7.30, I'm just a tad envious that you look to be enjoying yourself so much on the way to work ;)

I'm in the light blue MGB GT (for the moment) heading the opposite way.

Guest micky bigthumbs

Its not me But what you see is THE HOODIE GRIN it comes free with all hoods S7 exmo supers 3s 3as 2 bs .. all hoods and when the car is not in use the grin sometimes comes back when daydreaming

Mick

That will be Chris27 (Chris Paddon) on his way to work, he lives at Brandon

Graeme were in the NE do you live, could meet sometime to give you a ride and you will discover the grin factor.

Guest Ruffwood

Hi Bob,

I'm in Durham, a couple of 100 yards along from the Duke of Wellington on the A1.

I'd love to join the ranks of 'the Hoods', the problem is it would be used to get to work and at the moment, an open car/soft top is not a good idea in many of places it will be parked up (which is the main reason I bought the 'B' GT, which is fun but depressingly slow :boohoo: )

Your offer is much appreciated and I'd love a 'run' in one as when my circumstances change, I may well take the plunge.

Hi Mate...

yes its me!!!!! :D :D :D

I work in Darlington most of the time and use the car for work most days during the summer.

Our next official meet isnt until the last thursday of the month , however we are off to harrogate kit car show and go out for runs most weekends if the weather is ok.

If you would like to meet up drop me a Pm and I'll let you know when the next run is.

cheers

Chris P

Guest Gpayne

both i and bobr live in spennymoor not to far away and i pass the duke of wellington at least once a week weather permitting.pm me with a contact no and i will give you a ring when im passing next is anyone going to the north east motorshow this week end(6/7th)

its at the herrington country park opposite penshaw monument

me and shaun are going to try and blag our way in weather permitting

have a look at www.motorshow.uk.com