£100 For Free!

steve in stockport

fancy a £100 for nothing?

then follow this link barclays

open an account, deposit £1000 or more for 2 months, receive £100 within 28 days of 2nd deposit, withdraw money and leave account with a penny in it

t & c doesn't say you have to leave money in there so presume you can use it as normal for the month

plan is after payday transfer £1000 leave it in for 24/48 hours to get credit then take it out again - so in theory if you had £1000 saved you could deposit it one month, withdraw and then redeposit the next month.

hang on, just had another thought - if you were really devious you could open accounts for all members of your family with a few days between start dates and just keep using the same £1000 - very nice!

its a limited offer so its first up best dressed - good luck!

me and the missus are applying to open accounts now

steve

Guest salty_monk

Check there's nothing in there that says the grand has to be paid in by your company or that you have to transfer over all your standing orders etc....

On of these I looked at would only credit you once your old account was closed or you'd transfered everyting over of something.

Must be a way around it though.... :)

doesn't appear to be any catches, have filled in the online application and are waiting for the paperwork in the next 4 days.

during the application it asks if you want to have salary paid into the account, so just ticked the no box.

steve

don't know if any of you applied for this account but apparently barclays have closed the offer after 50,000 people did.

that means if every application is successful they'll have to pay out five million pounds.

we got our forms back so hopefully £200 will be coming our way

steve :)

barclays have opened an account for me today and are sending out cheque book and card etc in the post.

wifes is being processed and should be done in the next ten days.

just got to do a bit of money juggling for 2 months and collect the £100 each - thank you

steve :D :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

have just had a look at the account and it's not there yet.

the T&C's said £100 would be credited to your account within 28 days of second £1000 deposit, so they've got about another 10 days for me yet.

I know the payments are starting to filter through as people posting on website link where i found this are saying their money has come through.

if your payment is overdue it may be worth mailing barclays to gee things up.

Steve

Guest laurahj

Steve from stockports wife, now smiling, got £100 today. That's £200 in our house.

I also won a bottle of champagne and box of luxury choc's for entering a draw in the bank whilst steve paid in one of his £1000.

Thank you barclays.

Laura

;)