Rear Suspension, Shorter Sierra Springs?

Guest docter fox

Guest Alan_builder
For the 2B we made a U bracket for the bottom end of the coil overs and bolted it to the hole in the centre of the spring cup on the trailing arm. We then drilled a hole through the bottom of the roll over bar and bolted the top of the coil over into the roll over bar.

I think the S7 has a bolt on roll over bar doesn't it? Therefore it probably won't work quite the same. Someone must have done it in an S7.

:o

Dr Fox

I cut 30mm of the bottom of the roll bar and made 2 D packers to fit at the top end of the coilovers on their side and inside if the roll bar (anti crush spacers). Other wise Elwe is correct.

If U make the bottom U mounting make sure the coilover connecting bolt is spaced up from the trailing arm so it can be inserted when the U is bolter to the trailing arm which has a 25mm deep cup. A possible assembly problem overcome.

If it helps we neede to lift our ride height. I measured the height just in front of the torque tube, body side to ground. The space for the coilover changed in a 1:1 ratio.

Alan

I :wub: my RH