Seat Runners

Guest DaveB

Guest DaveB

Hi Guys

I have ordered some Intatrim seats fro my Hood and now I am looking for some low profile runners to go with them, Europa do some but at £31 a pair plus VAT Ouch! Do any of you know a car that uses low profile runners so I can get some from the scappy.

DaveB

Guest Angel Boy

Dave,

I butchered the runners that came with the Sierra. Took off all the mounting plates/angles that ford fitted and ended up with two sets of runners about 20mm deep. Luckily some of the holes left over linned up with the seat mounting points and I used the existing holes on the opposite side as mounting points on the flloor. I then lined up the floor strengthening angle and additional flat bar with these holes.

HTH

Andy

Guest Angel Boy

At the end of the day it hasn't cost you anything (if you still have them) other then a little time. I wish I had taken some pictures now, but you should basically endup up is two flat runners about 20mm deep all the way along.

It takes some time and the rivets need drilling and grinding out, but they worked a treat for me.

Richard would be proud! :p

Andy