F1 Starts Again.

Guest Bazwaz

Guest Stuart Ainslie
I usually tune in for the start and fall asleep after a few laps. :D

Yawn....

Kept an eye on both practice sessions on Eurosport at work today - Sounds as exciting as ever - NOT

"There’s no question the new F1 qualifying is complicated, but at least it won’t be boring."

there missing a small point here........F1 has been boring since 1993 and new rules as bad as these wont help.

Guest Guy Wilson

F1 is NOT Boring!

There is more to it than just watching the cars race around the track. Watch Nascar if you want to watch cars overtaking each other after every corner. Now thats BORING. All you need to have is the last lap.

There is soooooo much more to F1 than just the overtaking.

Cheers

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Go Montoya!!!!!

Guest Battery Bill

Give it a chance I think it will be pretty good this year (As it was last year)

And the qualifying sounds to be great, much better than the single car crap that me and Joey saw at Silverstone when the cars doing PreQualifying later on tried to go slower because rain was expected and they wanted to get their qualifying time earlier on :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Schumaker even spun deliberately :lol: :lol:

In the end it did not rain :lol: :lol:

Guest stu205

the changes they have made this year should make it less boring than last year, pluss if the FIA havent restricted the red bull2 team that could have interesting results! plus proper pit stops are back and Jim R has buggered off, Ill be tuning in just to watch Jensons excuses as to why he still hasnt got it

Guest micky bigthumbs

i'm still looking forward to it..as i am to all types of motorsport on tv bikes saloons drag karts anything on wheels ..i've signed up for the cart series on my computer 6 different cams to pic from ...beats the hell out of football cricket and tennis and super boring golf

Mick

i thought Jim R was quite good for someone who knows nothing about F1

James allan is a total burke who kisses martin "monotone boring" brundels arse. haha

oh well.

hopefully the tyre rules that they have put in place to suit ferrari wont work.