1.6 Pinto Weber Manifold To 2.0l

Guest Jim Castle

Guest Jim Castle

Hi, looking for a pinto weber manifold for my 38 dgas to 2.0l inj head. Will 1.6 pinto weber from capri fit? Its on ebay so wanted to make sure before bidding.

Regards

Jim

Guest Takumi

I believe that most of the manifold are interchangable, exept for very old ones pre 70s pinto manifolds, only because the 2.0i head has a extension of the port verticaly as a small dent ( v small) this is for the injection of fuel from the injectors to mix properly, so make sure your gasket covers this, use the older 2.0carb gasket set.. I have and it looks and seams to seal ok. :)

The DGAS has the same face as DGAV and DGV (note DG series carbs) , so any early carb manifold sould beable to mount the DGAS, and so a one which had a DGAS on it before is sure to be ok.

I got my DGAV manifold from www.speedshack.co.uk I was travelling past them and so actually dropped in their little shop ( is a tiny aladins cave..) picked one up for £10 , but was £15 - it had a snapped off vac pipe connector stuck in it, so got it cheapo..

I got my DGAVs (x2) for £5 each, one was working, one wasnt and used for the parts to get the other one workng, from Dwornik Engineering .