Just Sent Deposit - First Timer

Guest Dredd

Guest Dredd

Hi - Just sending deposit on my first kit car, and apprehensive. I've gone for a Super Spec, not that I can afford it, but needed to buy a quality car that fitted around a 6' 2" driver but didn't mean having a donor car decomposing on the drive and road side!!

Someone reassure me I've chosen the right company :unsure:

Guest Mr Pid

ahh yes i see the old senario when you ask a plumber how much the job i gona cost and he just sits there sucking in lots of air and tutting, and saying how its not going to be cheap! :ph34r:

But seriously though, althought it will not be cheap i think you have succeeded in your mission! B)

I mean you have satisfied you criteria and having a donor car in pieces outside is not advisable, let alone five, and you are going to save yourself alot of time and effort while still being involved in the build. RHSC is a good company and im sure you will get lots of help from this board, and besides you have bought a"kit car" and not a mechano set you just simply put together like the old westies! :p

Good luck

Stu :rolleyes:

Guest Dredd

aaaahhh, relief... It's a father and son project, he's 13 and is already talking about track days and getting behind the wheel!! I guess sitting in a chair with a cold beer admiring it isn't part of the plan :lol:

Guest Mr Pid

You will want to speak to Billy & Joey, they are a father and son team also and from what i can gather little Joey does most of the work so you may be in for a right result, if you can get it built before he is old enough to drive then you have maximum output with minmum effort! :rolleyes: :D

Stu

Guest mickmellors

Did I see mention of track days - - -

It is Curborough this coming Saturday ! !

Details including maps to get you there are in the EVENTS section at the top of home page.

Hope to see loads of you there even if you are not going on the track.