Barkston

Guest kenton

Guest kenton

A huge thank you to everyone who in true rh style gave up their time to help in my hour of need.

Special thanks to steve and richard. To update you i managed to limp to halfords but was unable to fix the misfire so as i had to join the aa while broken down (£75 extra) a lesson learnt the hard way. When the very nice man turned up 1hr later, after much checking it was the ecu at fault so there was no option but to put it on a truck back to sussex. As a member the first 50 miles are free after that its £2 a mile!!

By this time it was past 10, had started to rain and i just wanted to get home. The truck cost another £217 and i eventually arrived home at 3am.

Thanks again to everyone.

Kenton

Guest salty_monk

That's a real shame... If you'd have called a local firm they would have charged you about £1.50 a mile, probably cheaper.

Glad you got home safe though! Should have bough the white S7... have you sold it now??

Dan :)

Guest kenton
That's a real shame... If you'd have called a local firm they would have charged you about £1.50 a mile, probably cheaper.

Glad you got home safe though! Should have bough the white S7... have you sold it now??

Dan :)

Yes, and made a few quid. The new owner said he would join the club so i may see it again.

Does the club have a data base of previous owners so we could find out our cars historys?

Guest Battery Bill

Struth I wish we had known how much you were going to be ripped off,

we would have taken you :blink: :blink:

Glad you got home anyway

Cheers

Bill and Joey

Guest salty_monk

Disneyland... The smurfs aren't even a Disney thing are they?? Hope he didn't do too many of the rollercoasters, prob quite dangerous at his advanced years... :p :lol:

Guest chris brown
Disney land or something like that
Disney land! :glare: :wacko: Does this look like Disney land? :mellow: No it’s much better For those who don’t know it its Rosedale bank top in gods country. ;) ;)