Mapping Members

Guest craig cowley

Guest stu205
Anybody found how to stick the marker in exactly the right spot on a big scale map? Can you point and click?

Nigel

theres an advance tab in your location profile which allows you to move your pin.

you can also add places, Ive done Mecca (RHSC's factory)

Guest Dan_Beeston
By viewing the "Sat" view rather than the "Map" view you can even pick out your own house from the Google Earth image (if the resolution for your area is good enough). Depends how accurate you want to be with the flag!

Well whaddaya know, RedTrev is building a 2B just round the corner from me!. This idea is great, now I have someone close I can ply with HobNobs for help!

Guest Nishka
By viewing the "Sat" view rather than the "Map" view you can even pick out your own house from the Google Earth image!

Ideal for any wannabe stalkers out there!! :o :ph34r: :o

Can't believe we had a recent post berrating the ease at which you can obtain someones details off the web, and then we have one pinpointing each others houses!!

For now I like the idea of being somewhere in the locale of Preston, thats enough detail for anyone. :)

Just my thoughts though.

Nishka :ph34r:

Guest salty_monk

Great!! Can you leave your garages open in September.... me & a team of boys are coming round to pick up your cars.

3am suit? :p :lol:

Seriously, good idea, I'm just taking the Micheal...

I'm added - current location :)

Dan :)

Great!! Can you leave your garages open in September.... me & a team of boys are coming round to pick up your cars.

3am suit? :p :lol:

Make sure you bring plenty of steak to keep the dog quiet!!!! :ph34r: I dont want him waking me up!!! :blink: