More More Random Pannels

itllbedonesoon

Hi,

I think that it is supposed to be part of the boot lid and hinge assembly. The two holes at the top of your picture should fit over the upper inner seat belt mounting tubes. I didn't use this part at all - the spacing of the two holes was over an inch wrong so it stood no chance of fitting over the harness mounts! I just used some stainless piano hinge to mount the boot lid - far less complicated! All the best,

Edward

Guest Vic & Wendy

Hi John, yes you're right it is for something very specific, Eddie's right it's the boot lid mounting bracket (Hi Eddie been busy but will reply to your PM in day or 2). John, i think i have an image or too somewhere of said bracket, will try to dig it out later this evening. It would'nt be fair on the rust of us if you had a panel that fitted first time :lol: :lol:

Regards

Vic - ( Gosport )

Guest Phil_h

They could be the ones that fix to the side of the dash that follows the tube down to the side panel ? On the drivers side it blocks out the view of the steering column shaft and pedals. Only a guess though

They could be the ones that fix to the side of the dash that follows the tube down to the side panel ? On the drivers side it blocks out the view of the steering column shaft and pedals. Only a guess though

Yep (allthough, I've yet to fit them) I think that's were they're for.