New Project

Guest Petemate

Guest Petemate

You might want to think about an LPG conversion

Yes Dan, I'm thinking about that, there are a lot of the "rodders" that have gone down that route. There are some DIY kits available reasonably priced, and I have a mate local, Blackbird Westie owner, ex plumber but still Corgi registered who can certify it if I get it done for the insurance cover. It would mean in real cost terms it would be almost as economical as the 50 MPG Tddi focus I now have, and I could go to work in it occasionally. (my insurance is through the NSRA with Classicline, fully comp, unlimited mileage, rights to the vehicle if totalled, right to repair any damage myself, only £100 excess all for £198 inc cover for wifey, each of us with 3 speeding points, covers to & from work as well. THAT seems OK to me)

Pete

Guest STEVE OXON

excellent pete, what it needs is hiking up at the back and some big *bleep* off wheels on it................

steve

p.s see you with it at the lambert arms then on the 13th sept..........

Hi Pete.

glad you've got wheels again, it looks a great project. Hope to see it soon, how about the 13th ?

Do you think you will have cleared the baggage mountain by then ??????

Guest Petemate

Should be able to make 13th, as in theory I'm not working that day. But things can change.... No, we haven't moved the mountain of luggage yet - it appears every day! It has been really busy, even more than usual.

Pete