Thames Valley End-of-year Runout.

Guest john

Hi All and Season's Greetings,

There is a lot of interest in the Thames Valley get - together on Saturday Dec 30th, blow away the cobwebs and get ready for the New Year, this is an outing for the wives and family too.

Meeting place. On the southbound A33, half mile south of Junction 11 on the M4, there is a BP filling station and the remains of a roadside diner.

Please rendezvous at 11.00 O'clock in their car park.

There then follows 4 short stages of follow my leader, :o ( no, not me ) :o calling at Stratfield Saye House, The Roman Wall at Calleva, on to The Vyne Country House with its woodland walk, and finishing at Longridge Mill at Sherfield on Loddon.

The route is all within a five mile radius, time to each new stop is about 10 mins, and the finish point is about 2 miles from the start.

Longridge Mill is due to be working ( making flour ) and open to viewings. It is also a Brewers Fayre eating house where we can have refreshment / lunch at about 13.00 hours before setting off to be home before dark.

At each of the 4 locations there will be a stop and chance to do photoshoots, with the club 2008 calender in mind. So bring the digital camera and set it to Hi-Res for the best images.

It would be brilliant if we could achieve pictures covering as many models of Robinhood as possible, I think we have most of them in this area.

I will be trying to work some meteorological magic again, so I look forward to seeing you on the day.

Meet at 11.00. prompt please, if late telephone 07939 062246.

Any questions please get in touch,

Enjoy your Christmas,

John. B) B)