Robin Hood 2b

Guest scottie686

Guest scottie686

FOR SALE

Robin Hood 2b, SVA registered July 2006. Only done approx. 200 miles since it’ been built. Taxed until May 2007, car painted October 2006 in Light Baby Blue, 17” Gloss black multi-spoke alloys with polished dish.

2.0l Pinto with twin 45 Weber Carbs, FR33 cam, Vernier pulley, Shortened Sump, Facet 6psi fuel pump, engine re-built by Tiger racing in 2005 and runs very well with no knocks or bangs. Bodywork in outstanding condition. The entire bonnet and nose cone complete lifts off for easy access to the engine area. New plugs and leads fitted 01/07. Front cycle arches in real carbon fibre and rear end arches also in real carbon. The rear arches have been widened another 3” on the standard width. The front nose cone has motorcycle front indicators attached.

Interior in excellent condition with black vinyl dash with stainless flick switches for fuel and fan etc, a 4” stack dash rev counter with built in shift light, and the seats are Sparco blue suede from the Ford Puma Racing. Seats alone I’ve been told new are worth £600 from Ford. These are in very good condition. Rear lights have been changed from the standard block lights from Robin Hood to domed single lights. The front headlights, windscreen surround and windscreen uprights to secure to the body are in gloss black. There is also a side scoop on the passenger side which has a funnel in the engine bay connecting to a Samco hose with an in-line-blower. When the fan is turned on the blower sucks fresh external air in the scoop and blows cool air under the carbs.

The car is in fantastic condition and runs extremely well. She’s very fast, but having built it I spend more time treating it like I’m wearing kid gloves!!! It’s good fun to drive and a real attention grabber! I’m selling as I am looking to move house.

Get yourself a really fantastic example. I can email pictures upon request. I'll be getting some up-to-date pics this w'end (providing it's dry!!). The current pictures i have are just after it was painted and not all new parts were fitted like the arches and interior trimming. Please feel free to call 07958 675391 or email scottie_walters@hotmail.com.

£5,495.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest scottie686

Sure no problem. :D Do you want me to email them to you? If so what's ya email address? I would spost the pics i have on here but i cant get them to go on!! :huh:

Guest salty_monk

Host them on www.photobucket.com & link to them here. Just copy & paste the IMG code under each picture.

YOu probably can't get them on here cause they are too big.

Dan

Guest scottie686

Hopefully this has worked!! Below are some pics of the car!!

RH1.jpg

RH2.jpg

RH3.jpg

RH6.jpg

RH4.jpg

RH5.jpg

KitcarForSalePicse1.jpg

KitcarForSalePicse4.jpg

If of interest please feel free to call. 07958 675391.

Thanks

Scott

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest crutch

Love the colour. Very nice looking, modern style. If i had not bought one just a couple of weeks ago would have had, kicking myself now.