Superspec Interior Floor Panels.

Guest pat-the-rat

Guest pat-the-rat

<_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

In process of fitting body panels to my superspec, but before fitting I want to paint the chassis etc, however before that I need to install the interior floor panels. The panels under the seats fit ok, BUT, the footwell ones do not fit. As anyone encountered this and if so what was the remedy.

Thanks.

SLOW BUILDER

Guest salty_monk

As with all things Robin Hood you'll probably need to trim, bend & hit with a big hammer to get them to fit. If there are gaps you'll have to make up infill panels with more metal, fibreglass, heast moulded plastic, plumbers foam etc etc. Take your pick. They've all been done.

The Superspec may be a full kit but unfortunately it's not mechano. Welcome to the forum, join the club £15 well worth it. :D

Dan :)

Mine did not fit either.

I kept trimming down the sides with a guillotine until they would just fit in. It is difficult to measure accurately because of the radius of the tubes. Fit them before painting or you will scratch all the paint off.

John