Thankyou Rhocar

itllbedonesoon

I am one of those pesemistic people who believe 'if it can go wrong, it will go wrong' and this car has re-affirmed that. :( I am still building and have had problems at just about every stage of the build so far. I have given up guessing at a completion date. As you can tell i have a lot of pent up frustration and anger.

However.....

Every problem I have encountered has been resolved by consulting this web site. The few posts I have entered have been answered and resulted in a successful step forward.

My latest regarded a non-engaging starter motor, turns out i have a DOHC starter and i need a pinto stater. simple really, again information found from the search function of this web site.

So to all the people in the RHOCAR community i just thought i would take the time to say...Thank you, good luck with your builds and happy motoring. :)

awwww makes you feel all warm and cozy! everyone hug a hoodie! :lol:

I know what you mean though theres always someone who has had the same problem or worst who can shed light and it does make life easier! :D

I see you are in Southampton, not all that far away for one of our infamous Thames Valley Home Visits. :D

It works like this.......

Members and cars converge on your address, spend a few hours in your garage, poke and prod all over your car, answer all the questions you can think of, tell you of any mistakes they think you might have made, leave you a list of what to do next, and in which order, drink gallons of your tea before leaving in a cloud of smoke and a few oil drips. B) :ph34r:

Everyone says its a big help. :D

So, when do you want us ??? ;) :D ;)

Hoodies are a great breed, if it wasnt for the help and information i have received from this site i would probably have beaten my car methodically with a big hammer in sheer anger at everything thats gone wrong!

Thames Valley Visit - I am still persevering at the moment, but that sounds like that may well be on the cards soon as i am about to start the electrics and i know even less about electrics than i do about cars. :o

I am sure i could find a few cups of tea and some fancy biscuits. Be warned though, the car is in a tent with holes in it, so it is cold, wet and muddy!

thanks again, and i will no doubt be in touch john in the near future, cheers