Opinion Of My Rebuild Effort..

Guest Takumi

Guest mickmellors

Hi Tak

I wanted to do a similar colour thing misting diagonally through from Maroon to Ivory but I didnt have the bottle and just used Maroon ! !

Budget engine rebuild or what ! - it is certainly in the spirit of Hood building !

And heres me thinking you havent joined RHOCaR 'cos cash was tight for all these engine mods you keep posting about - with all those savings you could afford LIFE MEMBERSHIP - AND treat a few others too !

Look forward to welcoming you as a Member next year ! ? - unless of course you want to take advantage of our £ 20 from now to the end of 2004 offer. Contact tim@rhocar.org (this may now have changed to tim@rhocar.org) for details.

Guest Battery Bill

Mick

Surely an easy option would be members only to use this website!

We manage to pay our fees early so why can everyone else not do this? If you can afford a kit car surely you can afford £15 to access this great source of information.

Bill and Joey

(Paid up members)

Guest TerryBarry

I don't see how the site could be restricted to members only

Other similar sites appear to allow guest access

Anyway it looks like a "Chicken & Egg" situation.

Guests see how useful the "CaR" is and they join

I certainly got a lot of information off of the Yahoo site which helped me with the decision to buy the 2B - once I was decided I joined RHOCaR.

I wonder if there is a way to limit non-members access - e.g. you can only post 'n' messages before you either pay-up or @&%@-up :ph34r:

I agree that £15 doesn't seem too much to pay when you consider the benefits and see what else you can buy for the same money

Terry

ok.ok.ok.ok..

Ill join after december..

I cant afford it right now, Ive just left my cylinder head with

COLTEC RACING ENGINES to be skimmed and have 3 angle valves seats cut. (Coltec Racing Engines used to be HOLBAY !!)

there in Grundisburgh.. nr Ipswich..

The compression if going upto 10.2 :1, from 9.2:1 (1.45-1.50mm) costing abound £45+vat, 3 angle seats (all 8 seats) £48 +vat.

they seemed really friendly and chatty when I visited on monday, so whipped the head off this morning and left it with them, will be done by friday. :):):)

The engine guy there said my own gas flowing was quite good :) and that the 3 angle seats would help alot..

looking forward to 135+hp. :)

guess im gona have to fit ARP rod bolts later aswell. for 7000rpm. and 140hp...

catch me if you can..