Steering Wheel

Greenie

I have just swapped my Steering Wheel for a OMP Kubic incorporating a Snap-off quick release mechanism, hence I have surplus to requirements a Mountney Wheel & Boss. £35

Collection only I'm afraid

Greenie :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Guest patbrant
I have just swapped my Steering Wheel for a OMP Kubic incorporating a Snap-off quick release mechanism, hence I have surplus to requirements a Mountney Wheel & Boss. £35

Collection only I'm afraid

Hi I was interested in your snap off OMP Kubic.Was it expensive? and being non tech would it fit my steering column assuming mine is from a sierra (as is the engine)

Ta

Pat Brant

Edited by patbrant

Hi I was interested in your snap off OMP Kubic.Was it expensive? and being non tech would it fit my steering column assuming mine is from a sierra (as is the engine)

Ta

Pat Brant

I bought the Snap-off from Ebay for £63 (bargain they range from £90 upwards), the Kubic steering wheel, along with the boos I bought direct from YB Racing (OMP Agent), they are quite expensive, the boss was £43 and he wheel itself was £109 (both incuding postage).

The only problem I came across was that the Snap-off did not fit the boss, I had to have the boss

re-drilled to take the mechansim, works and looks a treat, really finishes the car off, plus it is easier to handle, I found the Mountney a little to small and round for my liking.

I will post some pictures, when I find out how to port them from my new mobile phone to my PC.

Guest patbrant
I bought the Snap-off from Ebay for £63 (bargain they range from £90 upwards), the Kubic steering wheel, along with the boos I bought direct from YB Racing (OMP Agent), they are quite expensive, the boss was £43 and he wheel itself was £109 (both incuding postage).

The only problem I came across was that the Snap-off did not fit the boss, I had to have the boss

re-drilled to take the mechansim, works and looks a treat, really finishes the car off, plus it is easier to handle, I found the Mountney a little to small and round for my liking.

I will post some pictures, when I find out how to port them from my new mobile phone to my PC.

Ta very MUch

Pat B