Tonnuea Cover Edge Trim

Snapperpaul

Its not obviouse to me what i am looking for, in so much that on web sites such as woolies and soft bits for sevens don't have a product merked edge trim.

My tonnuea is a series 3/exmo one, sort of rubber plastic covered and all i need is enough to cover the cutouts for backstays and roll bar. What am i looking for?

No. i need something that wraps round the edges. in fabric terms i think it is called "bias Binding" basicaly 10mm wide strip of the same material to cover the rough edges with.

Guest chris brown
No. i need something that wraps round the edges. in fabric terms i think it is called "bias Binding" basicaly 10mm wide strip of the same material to cover the rough edges with.

Paul

Can’t you just get some strips of the same material as the tonnuea, turn in and sew the edges then fold in half (lengthways) and sew in place. I believe that is all the commercial firms do it's just that they have better sewing machines (well better than me anyway).