2b For Sale

Guest Alasdair

Guest Alasdair

Hi,

This is my lovely 2B which has to go due to lack of use and a requirement for some more "sensible" commuting transport. I have probably done about 1500 miles a year since I have owned it.

I have really enjoyed driving this and I doubt that I will ever own a car like it again. :cray:

I bought it in 2003 from the person who built it and he did an excellent job. He was an aircraft mechanic and re-made the side and rear panels in aluminium (along with the dash and some other bits and peices, he had a "thing" about aluminium). This is thick aircraft aluminium, I think he caled it "T3" which might mean something to some of you. He also made the windscreen brackets in aluminium and I think he said this was "T6", the toughest that you can actually work with.

It is best seen on Pistonheads where there are several pictures.

Click here!

I'm going to buy an MX5 instead. Yeah, I know, not much comparison but at least I won't mind using it in the salt/snow/rain. (And you talk to people about global cooling and they don't beleive you).

I would grab it quick while there is still some summer left.

Hope you enjoy looking.

Alasdair

D'oh! Forgot to mention the price: £4600 ono.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...