Spax Gas Adjustable Dampers

Guest tom2b

I have got a pair of ford sierra rear spax gas adjustable dampers.

These are the best dampers to fit on the rear end of your hood if yuor using the standard sierra setup.

They have got 18 different damper settings and i have used them for 2000miles maximum.

Reason for sale is i have fitted gaz coilovers all round.

Paid £100 for them,

will take £65 and ill cover the cost of postage

I have got a pair of ford sierra rear spax gas adjustable dampers.

These are the best dampers to fit on the rear end of your hood if yuor using the standard sierra setup.

They have got 18 different damper settings and i have used them for 2000miles maximum.

Reason for sale is i have fitted gaz coilovers all round.

Paid £100 for them,

will take £65 and ill cover the cost of postage

Not to sound thick, taking into account I am new to all this. So please be patient. I have a 2B Plus which I did convert the drums to disc and fitted an LSD, I swapped the complete for one from a Sierra 4x4, but never toched the shocks which look pretty standard. I am interested in these if they will help me in any way.

So as far as fitting and performance is concerned; Are they a straight swap and how will they enhance my handling?

I am very interested in these.

Greenie :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

I think they are a straight swap for a sierra 4x4, i think the only ones a different size were the cosworth ones.

Can anyone clarify this?

They will improve handling considerabely as they actually damp properly and have many different settings so you can get them just the way you want them.

Guest pdlewis

Hi Tom,

Do you stil have them as im very interested back end of mine is a bit soft!! do both ends go into U brackets?

Cheers

Paul