Pedal Box Clutch Tube

mwspit1500

This is a variable distance and you shim it to fit, about 1 inch is usual.

If you dont have a 55mm clutch pawl then now is the time to fit it, not many people get full clutch release without it.

Can't see to clearly from the photo but you will need some serious bracing of the servo plate and the pedal box or it will just flex.

This is a variable distance and you shim it to fit, about 1 inch is usual.

If you dont have a 55mm clutch pawl then now is the time to fit it, not many people get full clutch release without it.

Can't see to clearly from the photo but you will need some serious bracing of the servo plate and the pedal box or it will just flex.

Sorry if I have mislead you, my pedal box didn’t come with the tube, so I’m going to make a one to fit, I just need to know how long the tube sticks out

The first pic isn’t of my pedal box but this one is hope it makes it clearer

Thanks

Mark

post-683-1187376908_thumb.jpg

Guest chris brown

Paul is correct I've just been and measured mine and it is 1 inch. Don’t forget to fit a washer over the plastic, if you don’t the end of the tube cuts into it. If you have problems with clutch clearance - and most of us do even with the 55mm quadrant - then this has worked for me and lots of others it also has the advantage that you can alter the thickness of the material until you get exactly what you are most comfortable with.