Insurance For Young Drivers

Guest Dredd

Guest fozzy2007

adrian flux will probally do it. i am 23 and got turned down by all but two other companies. the other 2 wanted about £800 a year fully comp with limited milage (3000 a year). adrian flux were recomended and full comp with 5000 miles a year was £300. hope this helps.

adrian flux will probally do it. i am 23 and got turned down by all but two other companies. the other 2 wanted about £800 a year fully comp with limited milage (3000 a year). adrian flux were recomended and full comp with 5000 miles a year was £300. hope this helps.

that is cheep, is that with any ncb? and what size engine

Guest Madrocker

Same here, adrian flux is the best I've found.

Im 22, 0 no claims, 5000 miles, 2L pinto 2B £350

Guest fozzy2007

I am 24 with 4 years no claims discount and it costs me £300. thats on a 1996 RH super 7 with a 2.0L pinto engine with a 5000 miles a year limit. (yes im 24, another year went past unnoticed. Bugger)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest streetka

I found at 22 a lot of insurance companies wouldn't insure me on the kit car, wasn't much choice to be honest. Despite 4 years NCB and being a female! Have been with adrian flux for the last 2 or 3 years, always the cheapest for me

Guest streetka

correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the builder of a kit car get insurance slighty cheaper? (rather than someone who has bought someone elses kit) ...ring around for quotes as if you were 17 now ... just don't expect it to be cheap :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest docter fox

footman james insured me at the age of 17, they are the only people that would, not exactly value for money at around £600 for 1500 miles, they wouldn't even give me a figure for insuring me on a provisional license... lol