Italian Job!

Guest timswait

Guest timswait

Well I'm not getting much work done on my car, so I've put together some of the many videos me and Andy took on our road trip:

The alpine passes were stunning, we did drive over the one used in the opening of the Italian job, managed to steer clear of the mafia buldozers though!

• 4 weeks later...

as i'm back online i'll add my comments!

Thoroughly enjoyed the trip, definately visiting the nurburgring again next year. Now my brother and my dad both want to come along!

Nearly 3k miles in 2 weeks was great fun, and with my car running better than it ever has, i'm still madly in love with it! :wub:

Guest timswait

Yes, they might have stopped whinging about the Aston being impractical and seen what a real car was like ;) . I saw one of the Vantage N24s at the Prodrive factory when I went there for an open day. Lovely bits of kit, and looked much nicer in a decent colour scheme, not the Fischer Price "my first race car" colours that one was painted in! Mind you I can see why he was complaining about the lack of air con. It was hot enough driving along Lake Como in a Hood, and that was without a roof.

we have lots of little bits, about an hour and a half in total. Tim edited the best down to the video you've seen, but there is a lot more. Send me a mail and i'll post you off a dvd of all our stuff, gratis. There is also a little bit more on my facebook.

That also applies to anyone else who is interested.