Website

Guest mkeats02

Guest mkeats02

Hello,

I have been designing a website detailing the build of my sub-k, can any tell me how am i able to post the webpage on the internet. :wacko:

I am on AOL if that helps!!

Many Thanks

Mike Keats

Guest Battery Bill

Mike

Find out your upload address from AOL and you then just copy and paste from your computer to your webspace its as easy as that. Dont bother with WSFTP or any of that rubbish its just too much like hard work.

Bill and Joey :rolleyes:

Dependant on your provider, some don't facilitate cut and paste (sorry Bill). You can use an FTP programme such as Terrapin FTP which is available as a demo download for 30 days and costs just a few quid to purchase a full licence. You can find this on the Freeserve site.

Guest Battery Bill

Another reason to get NTL in your area! :D :D

You don't even have to cut and paste with them you can even "Drag and Drop" :D

And of course it is free to do :lol:

Derek

How many vids do you get with your car? surely they are not the same as ours!

Possibly they are the same with the relevant bits cut out :lol:

Bill

Two vids, very entertaining to say the least! Of course, especialy made for us Superspec owners. Did you get the dog licking Richards face? I think not. My first impressions are that whilst RHSC's are probably adept at selling the 2b kits, they are in the dark abit about what a full package should be. I am missing some fundemental components the quality control could be better! :gdit:

Guest Battery Bill

No we did not have that magical moment, we had the dog knocking the bonnet over Ha ha.

Joey suggested we have a video swap some time, save going to Blockbuster I suppose. Bit of entertainment on a Saturday night.

:rolleyes: