2008 Membership Cheque Lost In Post?

Guest kenton

Guest kenton

hi all

my robin hood insurance has just come through and they want proof of 2008 club membership to qualify for discount, at this point i realised that my new card has not yet arrived.

The cheque was sent end of dec with renewal form, have looked at bank account and it has never been cashed.

HELP

Who would know if it arrived or should i assume it got lost in the post?

Can i do a speedy renewal to keep the insurance company happy?

Many thanks Kenton

Guest charliems7
hi all

my robin hood insurance has just come through and they want proof of 2008 club membership to qualify for discount, at this point i realised that my new card has not yet arrived.

The cheque was sent end of dec with renewal form, have looked at bank account and it has never been cashed.

HELP

Who would know if it arrived or should i assume it got lost in the post?

Can i do a speedy renewal to keep the insurance company happy?

Many thanks Kenton

hi

same prob here,sent cheque etc mid December.

Relised no membership last week,checked if cheque cashed no.Great postal service.PM'd Tim on Friday

waiting for a reply.

Guest Bob's Babe

Charlie and Kenton

just checked our database and we haven't received a cheque from either of you. You are both still down as 2007 members and I still have your 2008 cards here.

all aplications that we have received have been entered and sent up to 20th Feb, all those cheques have been banked.

The only older cheque I have is from 'BOB' ......no name and shame.......who had filled the form out in November, thought he had posted it and then found it last week whilst tidying up.

we definitely haven't got anything from either of you, and everything we have had (up to 20.02.08) has been processed and banked

SUE :wub:

Guest charliems7
Charlie and Kenton

just checked our database and we haven't received a cheque from either of you. You are both still down as 2007 members and I still have your 2008 cards here.

all aplications that we have received have been entered and sent up to 20th Feb, all those cheques have been banked.

The only older cheque I have is from 'BOB' ......no name and shame.......who had filled the form out in November, thought he had posted it and then found it last week whilst tidying up.

we definitely haven't got anything from either of you, and everything we have had (up to 20.02.08) has been processed and banked

SUE :wub:

Hi Sue

Sent another cheque/membership form today.

As said post office probably lost it,second lost mail iv had in as many weeks.

cheers

Charlie