Hood & Sidescreens

Guest Jan

Well looking at the summer so far it looks like I need to fit the Hood & Sidescreens to my newly acquired Super Spec, I have the Hood & Sidescreens but not the hinges or the Press Studs.

If anyone can shed some light on the fitting of them I would be very grateful, I was thinking of the Lift the dot studss for the hood but is it best to use self tappers for the screen and body and should I use the single screw type or the two screw type?

Where is the best place to buy them ?? any comments would be welcome and sorry I didn't make the hoods meet at Chelmsford it looked like rain on and off and I'm a lightweight, Don't want to get the car wet or dirty lol.

Thanks all

Jan

Gbs do the stainless hinges , Stainless press studs can be found on ebay . Tenax are very good to use on the side screen internal closing strap , self tappers on the screen frame but watch out when drilling . Self tappers can be used on the body as can poprivets or Stainless M3 button head screws that i used in the end .

Mike